Maintenance and Facilities Manager:
This job posting is for a Maintenance and Facilities Manager position open at a leading precision machine shop in Placentia, CA. The position offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, & FSA), a 401(k)-matching program, and paid holidays and vacation.
If you are an experienced maintenance manager with a deep CNC background, we want to talk to you! If you are an experienced CNC technician looking to branch into management, we want to help make that happen.
About the Company:
MKT Innovations in Placentia, Ca is a diversified precision manufacturing company which has been in business for over 45 years. We specialize in metal components for a variety of defense, medical, commercial, and semi-conductor applications. We have a hard-working team of dedicated employees, many of whom have built a life-long career with us. MKT is a growth company and is ISO:9001 certified. We are focused on continuous improvement and value input from our team members on how we can make MKT an even-better place to work. For more information, visit mkti.com.
Within this position, the right candidate will direct, delegate, and perform all duties to related to the preventative maintenance and repair of CNC machines and other mechanical equipment or facilities. The Maintenance Manager will work in between maintenance technicians and upper management to ensure equipment is running smoothly and safely, as well as work to maintain careful maintenance records.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing preventative maintenance on CNC machine tools and other equipment
- Accurately troubleshooting mechanical and electrical failures on CNC machine tools
- Training and overseeing junior maintenance technicians
- Delegating maintenance and repair duties to maintenance technicians based on assessed skill level
- Overseeing day-to day operations and organization of the maintenance department
- Maintaining clean records of preventative maintenance and repairs
- Getting quotes and submitting purchase orders to vendors for necessary replacement parts
- Interacting with factory support when required for repairs or diagnostics
- Communicating with management about machine status and issues that may affect production
- Must be able to stand, crouch, and bend for extended periods of time
- Must have high manual dexterity
- Must be willing and able to work in unclean environments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
· High school diploma or general equivalency
· 5 years minimum experience with CNC machine tool maintenance
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and drawings
· Strong mechanical aptitude and proficiency with precision assembly
· Excellent cleanliness and organizational skills
· Understanding of OSHA regulations including Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
· Strong communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with peers, supervisors, and vendors
Preferred Candidate Attributes:
- Past experience with maintenance management
- Experience with 110V, 240V, and 480V AC electrical hookup
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic system operation
- Experience diagnosing relay logic circuits and/or PLCs
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite
· CNC Machining experience and/or knowledge of manufacturing processes
- The position includes competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, & FSA), 401k matching program, paid holidays and vacation. The salary range for this position is $32 to $40 per hour depending on experience.
- This position is an hourly, day-shift position. Overtime may be required in the event of emergency repairs.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org